Dates to Remember
February 1-29, 2013 -HEART MONTH
March 5-9, 2013 -EMS Today
March 5-6, 2013 -EMS On The Hill Day
March 9-11, 2013 -American College of Cardiology Scientific Sessions
May 8-11, 2013 - Heart Rhythm Society Annual Scientific Sessions
The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Coalition is an ad hoc coalition of more than 40 nonprofit organizations with a common interest in preventing death and disability from sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
The Coalition's 2013 Steering Committee is comprised of the following organizations:
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association
- American Heart Association
- Children's Cardiomyopathy Foundation
- Heart Rhythm Society
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Foundation
- Parent Heart Watch
- Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndromes Foundation
Coalition membership is open to U.S. nonprofit organizations that support the mission of the Coalition. For information, contact info [at] stopcardiacarrest [dot] org.